The latest posts tagged with funnyThursday — March 24, 2011
At the pool
- My wife: Piper, you can pour water on mommy's head 5 more times.
- Piper (3 y.o.): Okayyyyyy.
- Piper: 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17, 18...
- Piper: FIVE!
Every time the software update window appears she ignores it. It sits there bouncing away in the Dock and somehow she manages to ignore it. Meanwhile, the Macalope, sitting next to her on the couch CAN SEE NOTHING BUT THE BOUNCING ICON IN MRS. MACALOPE’S DOCK. OH, MY GOD! WHEN IS SHE GOING TO CLICK ON THAT AND AT LEAST MAKE IT STOP BOUNCING?! CAN’T SHE SEE IT?! HAS SHE LOST HER PERIPHERAL VISION?! DID SHE HAVE A STROKE?! SHOULD THE MACALOPE RUSH HER TO THE HOSPITAL?! AFTER DOWNLOADING AND INSTALLING THE UPDATE?!
Man, I love the Macalope.
if you see any or all of these Trending Topics on your Twitter, turn off your computer, grab a gun and hide under your bed, because there’s a good chance Earth is getting invaded.
Has anyone else tried pouring this stuff over dry cereal? A-W-E-S-O-M-E!
Actual review for a gallon of whole milk on Amazon.com: Grocery.
And it gets better from there.
Saw Star Trek last night. I’m so pissed that they changed it so that Kahn shoots first; that totally pussifies Kirk’s character. And replacing the ghost of Sarek with Hayden Christensen? What the fuck Abrams?
9 Ways We’ll Be Celebrating Pi Day
1. Trying to arrange a 3.1415926535897932385some
2. Dressing up like Archimedes to hand out protractors to local children
3. Proving that πr2 by ordering a Sicilian pizza
4. Finalizing our plans to move against Caesar
5. Calculating the circumferences of our naughty bits
6. Reassuring e and c that they’re special too
7. Exposing the lie of Judeo-British “mathematics” and the global calculator-smuggling conspiracy masterminded by the Bilderbergers, Queen Elizabeth II, and TV’s Gerald McRaney (Major Dad, Jericho)
8. Irresponsibly rounding up to four
9. Really seriously considering going back to get our GED
— (via Woot)
Long Island Iced 401-K :
Put hopes in shaker. Add dreams. Shake until dashed, then drink all the vodka, gin, tequila and rum left in liquor cabinet.
— Cocktail Recipes for the Recession | The New Yorker